Simplified Protocol for a peaceful practice of Chi-mirror “pushing hands”
- Gather and Prepare (peaceful minds, safe space)
- Respect and awareness (talk & warmup, danse & play)
- WuJi + Salute (focus on respect and compassion)
- Position: you give to your body shape, power and flexibility centered on solar plexus
- Respiration: You activate the flow and energy of chi breathing from solar plexus and open yourself to the world
- Awareness: you are entering clear-mind state and placing yourself in inner peace
- Chi: You close your eyes to illusions and enter into a meditative chi-state. You visualize your chi-body and become one with your Chi-self. You become “form and will”.
- Connection: You connect in soft style with hands to your chi-self mirror in a world of peace where time has stopped, and look forward to harmonizing your chi with your-self and your chi-self mirror partner.
- Salute + WuJi (focus on respect and compassion)
- Respect and awareness (talk & stretch, cool-down)
- Meditate and Integrate (visualize, feel, cultivate, learn, become)
- (10-15 minutes minimum is really good)
- Release in peace and harmony